We currently accept two forms of payment:
We accept personal check ，cash and take all major credit card as payment, if your health insurance plan doesn't cover acupuncture. We will prepare the forms for you to submit for reimbursement or for your flexible spending plan at your request.
If your health insurance plan covers acupuncture treatments and we are an out-of-network provider, you will render our service after receiving the treatment. We will prepare the forms for you to submit for reimbursement.
Many health insurance plans cover acupuncture. However, insurance coverage varies from one plan to another. We will give you complete knowledge of your coverage chosen us as either an in-network or an out-of-network provider before you start treatments.
We also strongly recommended that you also contact your insurance provider before treatment to clarify your specific plan’s coverage and reimbursement policies. You can find out if your insurance provides acupuncture benefits by calling your insurance company's patient information or benefits line. This number can be found on your insurance card.
If your insurance provider does cover acupuncture, here are a few questions that you can ask to determine your eligibility and coverage:
- Is acupuncture covered under your specific policy?
- How many visits will they pay? Is this the number of visits per calendar year or per illness?
- What is the normal co-pay for acupuncture from a preferred provider? (This is the amount you would pay out-of-pocket for each visit to a practitioner on their provider list.)
- What percentage will I pay for out-of-network practitioners? (This is the amount you would pay out-of-pocket for each visit to a practitioner who is NOT on their provider list.
- Is there a deductible that needs to be met first? Does your deductible apply to acupuncture treatment? If so, have you met your deductible?
- What conditions are covered for acupuncture? (Many plans only cover the treatment of pain)
A 24 hours advance notice of cancelation to the office is required. Failing to notify the office of cancelation will result in being billed $20 for the no shows unless due to inclement weather or sudden unexpected incidence.