Safety is our number one priority and here’s what we are doing to protect all patients and team members:
- Wearing masks all the time (free masks if needed).
- Washing hands before and after each treatment.
- Non-touch digital thermometer readings.
- Scheduling patients in 1-hour intervals to avoid any overlap between patients.
- One-on-one treatment session in a private room.
- Continual in-clinic sanitation between each appointment.
- Our building sanitizes all public spaces regularly and requires a mask for entrance.