We Are Hiring ACUPUNCTURISTS (New York, NY)
Description & Requirement:
- Follows standard quality, safety, environmental, and infection control policies and procedures and adheres to local, state, and federal laws, regulations, and statutes.
- Identifies the correct anatomical and proportional point locations based on the patient’s anatomy.
- Treats patients using tools such as needles, cups, and nutritional supplements.
- Takes precautions for treatments such as intradermal needles, moxibustion, electricity, gua sha, and bleeding.
- Analyzes physical findings and medical histories to diagnose according to Asian medicine traditions.
- Maintains detailed and complete records of healthcare plans and prognoses.
- Formulates herbal preparations based on their herbal properties to treat conditions.
- Evaluates treatment outcomes and recommend new or altered treatments to promote, restore, or maintain health.
- Educates patients on topics such as meditation, ergonomics, stretching, exercise, nutrition, the healing process, breathing, and relaxation techniques.
- Must be bilingual and fluent in Mandarin and English. Must have a license of acupuncture from the State of New York plus 18 months of experience.
- Min. $72,000/year
Send resume to WONGS ACUPUNCTURE P.C., 30 East 60th Street, STE 1501, New York, NY 10022. Attn: Tammy Huang.